The FDSQ invites you to explore this site where each FDSQ dental specialty shares with you its field of expertise, so that you can find the appropriate specialist for your needs.
Federation of Dental Specialists of Quebec
The FDSQ is made of the following specialties:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry
When should you consult a dental specialist?
- When your dentist recommends it
- When you're looking for a second opinion
- When you want to confirm or disconfirm a serious, uncommon or unusual diagnostic
- When you are looking for an alternative treatment that doesn't target pain
- When the complexity of the treatment requires one or many specialised techniques
Who can refer me to a dental specialist?
Although your dentist can refer you to see a dental specialist, no reference is required to do it. Anyone can directly request a consultation with a dental specialist.